Wednesday, September 16, 2009

College Boys!

Ok… so I’m up at Santa Cruz at the hotel the day before move in. I am doing early move in because regular move in (September 19th) is a Jewish holiday so I have to be at services… and miss Coastal Cleanup Day!! All this sucks, but the bright side… I get to move into my dorm without having my roommate moving in at the same time…

So as I was saying, I am at the hotel and there are cute boys checking in while I am in the lobby on the internet… and I am only assuming that they are also there for move in… but there are boys left and right checking in… I know I am going to be in over my head when my parents finally leave me alone with my roommate and go home! Boys, Boys and more Boys…. Like the Lady Gaga song “Boys Boys Boys.”

I posted the youtube video of the song below and I promise my next post will include pictures of these GORGEOUS college boys I am surrounded by… but, until then, enjoy the song I’ve played on repeat-1 for the past week!


No comments:

Post a Comment